Sunday, April 24, 2016

Difference between Girfriend and Wife

*The gf part*


Gf - Babu let's go on a trip to Goa.

Bf - I am sorry baby, I can't. I got lot of work pending and won't get a leave.

Gf - You have lost interest in me. You used to go everywhere initially. Who is she? You have someone else in your life na? This isn't working anymore.

                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                        *The wife part*


Wife : Let's go on a trip to Goa na?

Hubby : I can't darling, I got lot of work pending and won't get a leave.

Wife : Ohoo, ok you focus on your work and don't worry, I will make *hubby's favourite dish* for lunch tomorrow. We will go some other time. *kisses*. It's late now, go to sleep you have to wake up early tomorrow. *gets the blanket, cuddles and both of them go to sleep*

No comments:

Post a Comment